First up is this Zero Point Turkey Chili! Is it chili? Is it soup? Well it’s a little more soup the first time you eat it and more chili when you reheat. But either way – it’s delicious!!! I’m not a fan of spicy foods – so this is a mild chili.
** UPDATE ** Be sure to check out my Zero Point White Chicken Chili too!!! ** UPDATE **
Can you freeze this zero point turkey chili?
I really loved this zero point chili – and as someone that’s cooking for just 1-2 – it makes a big pot of chili (about 6 – 2 cup servings). But you can freeze it! So I popped three of these in the freezer – now I’ve got lunch for work! (ZERO POINT LUNCH!) There’s nothing in these that won’t freeze well – so it’s perfect – and that way you’re not eating chili 4 days in a row!
How do you make zero point turkey chili?
Zero Point Turkey Chili
- Brown ground turkey, onion and green pepper in a large pot until cooked through
- Add taco seasoning, garlic and salt, stir until all meat is coated
- Add remaining ingredients and stir.
- Cook over medium heat, letting simmer for 15 minutes.
- Optional: Top with a dollop of plain Greek yogurt and cilantro
Looking for other Weight Watchers-friendly recipes?