How do you make scrambled eggs in the oven or scrambled eggs in the air fryer?
In the oven – preheat the oven and let the butter melt in the pan. Then when the oven is ready, add your egg mixture (eggs, milk, seasoning). Bake for 6 minutes – stir gently – then bake for 6 minutes more. They’ll puff up REALLY BIG but once you cut into them, they deflate – but they’re still light and airy!
You can also do them in the air fryer! My air fryer is pretty small so I have a 4″ glass dish and I made some eggs in that and it worked great!
What can you make with baked scrambled eggs?
Baked Scrambled Eggs (or Air Fryer Scrambled Eggs)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp Lawry’s seasoning salt
How to cook Baked Scrambled Eggs (or Air Fryer Scrambled Eggs)
- preheat oven to 350
- put butter in 8×8 baking dish
- whisk together eggs, milk and Lawrys
- once butter is melted, spread butter all around baking dish (spray sides with non-stick spray for extra coverage)
- pour egg mixture into baking dish
- bake for 6-8 minutes – eggs will still be very runny
- stir a little to loosen off the sides
- bake for 6-8 minutes more (if they are not completely set up, bake for 3-4 minutes more checking frequently)
- air fry at 350 for 5 min
- air fry for 3 min more
– If air frying, times may vary based on size of baking dish. I did an individual size for these times.
– You can add meat, cheese and veggies for a baked omelet
– Reheat individual portions in the microwave for 45 seconds