How do you make hard boiled eggs in the air fryer?
First – let’s start with the hard boiled eggs. How do you make them in the air fryer? Well I have to say – this is the EASIEST way you’ll find (full post on how to make air fryer boiled eggs). You don’t even need water! You literally just set six eggs in the air fryer and air fry at 250 for 17 minutes. I’ll also say – these PEELED easier than any other way I’ve tried!!! That’s a win for me!
I wanted the yolks cooked through since I would be using it for the filling but would probably do a little less time if I was using them for regular hard boiled eggs to eat on their own.
How to make deep fried eggs? How to fix deep fried deviled eggs?
Can you make Deep Fried deviled eggs in the air fryer?
These Spicy Deep fried deviled eggs with bacon are so tasty and such a step up from regular deviled eggs. How fun will these be for game day or holiday parties!?!
Deep Fried Deviled Eggs (Easy, Air Fryer Version!)
- Place 6 eggs in air fryer and air fry at 250 for 17 minutes
- While eggs are cooking, dice bacon and fry on stovetop.
- Place in bowl with cold water and let rest
- Crack egg shells and peel. Rinse eggs with water – shake dry (do not dry with paper towel)
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise, removing yolks to a medium bowl, and placing the whites on a plate.
- Set up a dipping station with 2 plates and a bowl:Tray 1: Hooters wing breadingTray 2: 2 beaten eggs mixed with hot sauceTray 3: panko breading
- Heavily coat egg halves in wing breading
- Dip egg halves into egg mixture – be sure to get the center of the egg where the yolk was
- Move eggs to the panko and coat – pushing panko onto all sides of egg halves
- Move breaded egg white halves to air fryer and spray with olive oil cooking spray.
- Air fry at 350 for 4 minutes, flip egg halves, spray again, air fry for 4 minutes more. Egg halves will be golden. (you may need to do in batches depending on size of air fryer)
- While whites are air frying, mash the yolks into a fine crumble using a fork. Add mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper and chili powder and mix well.
- Place into a ziplock quart bag and place in refrigerator
- Once all eggs are done in air fryer – place on serving platter and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Cut corner of ziploc bag to make it a piping bag and pipe egg yolk mixture into air fried egg whites
- Top with diced bacon, cilantro and a couple drops of hot sauce on each egg