If you’re looking for Air Fryer Eggs Recipes – I’ve got you covered! This post will share every way you can air fry eggs! Whether you want them scrambled, fried, wrapped in sausage or more – it’s in this post!
Do I need to preheat my air fryer?
Unless your machine requires you to preheat – I don’t find it necessary. Food cooks just fine without it! It may take 1 minute more – but it’s not worth the extra time to preheat.
Do eggs raise your cholesterol?
Eggs are an affordable and delicious protein but they are naturally high in cholesterol. But the cholesterol in eggs doesn’t raise your cholesterol levels.
This recipe was made using the Paula Deen Air Fryer.
1. Air Fryer Boiled Eggs
Whether you like your eggs soft-boiled, medium-boiled or hard-boiled – I have got you covered. After using your air fryer to boil eggs – you’ll never use water again!
Cook Times for Air Fryer Boiled Eggs
Full instructions for Boiling Eggs
- 11 minutes for soft boiled eggs (whites done, runny egg yolks)
- 13-14 minutes for medium boiled (whites done, yolk done but a little moist)
- 17 minutes for air fryer hard boiled eggs (whites done, yolk fully done)
For best results, transfer cooked eggs to an ice bath so they can cool off. The cold water should help them peel more easily as well.
Recipes that use Hard Boiled Eggs
2. Air Fryer Fried Eggs
You can fry egg in an air fryer and it is SO EASY!!!! I loved it for many reasons and the best part was the yolk is sunny side up! Jammy eggs – just how I like them! The best part was just how simple and easy it is:
- Spray a ramekin or small dish with nonstick cooking spray
- Crack an egg into the dish and sprinkle with salt & pepper
- Place ramekin in air fryer basket and cook
3. Air Fryer Scrambled Eggs
Air Fryer Scrambled Eggs can be just as light and fluffy as ones made on the stove top! You’ll love how easy these are to make – even the kids can do it!
Ingredients for Scrambled Eggs:
The egg mixture is poured into a small dish and placed in air fryer.
Instructions for Scrambled Eggs Recipe
Recipes that use Scrambled Eggs
4. Air Fryer Scotch Eggs
Air Fryer Scotch Eggs are my new favorite breakfast treat! It’s sausage and eggs all in one delightful crunchy bite! They’re fun to make too – and you can do the whole thing in air fryer! Plus – I have a delicious shortcut to the best honey mustard dip – it goes perfect with these scotch eggs.
How to make Scotch Eggs
- Medium boil eggs and peel them
- Mix together raw breakfast sausage & cream cheese
- Wrap peeled, boiled eggs in sausage
- Bread eggs with panko
- Air fry for 15 minutes
Scotch Eggs make for great leftovers!!! They are so delicious – just reheat in the air fryer for 3-4 minutes or in the microwave for 1 minute.
Best Air Fryer Accessories
Here’s my ultimate list of best air fryer accessories – whether you have a basket- or oven-style! I’ve also included a price guide as well as my favorite recipes for those accessories.
5. Air Fryer Avocado Baked Eggs
Air Fryer Avocado “Baked” Eggs are my new FAVORITE way to eat eggs! I literally ate them three times last week! It’s the perfect start to your morning and the creamy avocados are even better when you air fry them! Who knew?!
Toppings for Avocado Baked Eggs
- Sour Cream
- Diced bacon
6. Air Fryer Deep “Fried” Deviled Eggs
On a trip to Atlanta, I had Deep Fried Deviled Eggs topped with bacon and hot sauce. I immediately thought – I can make these but I’m going to make them in my air fryer! Air Fried “Deep Fried” Deviled eggs are healthier even better than the originals!
How to make Fried Deviled Eggs
- Boil Eggs in Air Fryer and place in ice water bath then peel
- Scoop out yolks and make Deviled Egg filling
- Bread egg white halves with panko mixture
- Air Fry egg whites to brown and crisp up the panko
- Fill breaded egg white halves with deviled egg filling
Get Heather’s NEW cookbook – Air Fryer Cooking for One today!
7. Air Fryer Vegetarian Strata
This Air Fryer Vegetarian Strata is so delicious! I put a Caprese spin on it with fresh basil, home grown cherry tomatoes and fresh mozzarella pearls – all soaked up in a yummy egg custard! It’s a perfect back-to-school hearty breakfast for the whole family!
What is a Strata?
Strata is a fancy name for a layered casserole. They’re delicious and often served for brunch. Eggs, bread, and vegetables all combine together for a comforting savory bread pudding-style casserole.
Air Fryer Tools You Need
If you’re looking for things you need when you buy an air fryer – you don’t really need much. But here’s a few things I’ve found to be helpful!
- Pam Olive Oil Spray – You need a sprayer for olive oil. I tried more expensive ones and they clog and don’t really spray right. I bought this bottle at the grocery for like $3 and it works like a charm. And you can refill it with your own EVOO when it’s empty. Anytime you’re cooking something you want to BROWN, you’ll want to spritz it with olive oil.
- Mini Springform Pans – great for making cheesecake in the air fryer
- Parchment Paper Sheets – I like the ease of pulling out a sheet and I just fold it to the shape I need. These make sure nothing sticks. I only use it if I’ve got something I know will stick like this Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak.
- Silicone Tongs – I use these on the daily! They’re just amazing and they’re non-stick so they don’t put dents in the food or mess it up.
- Breading Trays – I bread a lot of things with flour, egg, panko when I’m air frying – especially veggies – so these breading trays have been great! My fav are these Jalapeno Fries.
- Meat Thermometer – This is just a kitchen must-have but it’s great for the Air Fryer as well. Checking your meat with an instant-read thermometer ensures perfect meals every time. This one is under $15 and works like a charm!
So there you have it – all my favorite Air Fryer tools and *SIX* ways to make eggs in your air fryer!
Leave a Reply