If you’re looking to make eggs in your air fryers – I’ve got you covered! This post will share every way you can make eggs in the air fryer and if you’ve got another way – let me know and I’ll add it to the mix!
Making eggs in the air fryer are one of the first things most people try when they get their air fryer! We’ve got recipes for Hard Boiled Eggs (medium & soft too!), Fried Eggs, Scrambled Eggs, Scotch Eggs, Avocado Baked Eggs and even DEVILED eggs! My favorite has to be the deviled eggs but I make all of them on a regular basis.
What Air Fryer Do I Have?
So I’ve had 4 air fryers – not because they break – because I keep upgrading! I’ve loved them all – so let me share some info about mine – in case you need one or decide to gift one (I’ve gifted 2 of mine and bought 2 others for people!)
- Philips XL – Philips is a pricey brand but I really liked it for a first air fryer. It’s not as easy to clean but it works perfectly and is very solidly made.
- Paula Deen 9.5 Qt – This is a dial air fryer – not digital – which is the only thing it lacked. The space was amazing!!! It was HUGE!! And it’s super easy to clean. The surface area was great because you could do a TON in a single layer because it was so big!
- Paula Deen Digital 10 Qt – I really love this air fryer. It’s not quite as big of a surface area as the 9.5 Qt but it’s got a lot of capacity. The digital screens are great and it’s REALLY easy to clean. I would highly recommend this for yourself or a gift for anyone!
- Instant Pot Omni Pro Air Fryer – I also love this one! Instant Pot reached out to me to try one of theirs – I chose this because it’s an oven style and it’s the one I haven’t tried! I really like it! It also bakes and broils which is nice and cleanup is a breeze.
Whether you like your eggs soft-boiled, medium-boiled or hard-boiled – I have got you covered. After using your air fryer for boiled eggs – you’ll never boil water again!
Recipes that use Hard Boiled Eggs
Making a fried egg in an air fryer is SO EASY!!!! I loved it for many reasons and the best part was the yolk came out runny – just how I like it! The best part was just how simple and easy it is!
Scrambled eggs seem super simple – but it can be tough to get them fluffy! I’ve found the easiest way is just to bake them and this will show all the steps and tips!
Recipes that use Scrambled Eggs
Air Fryer Scotch Eggs are my new favorite breakfast treat! It’s sausage and eggs all in one delightful crunchy bite! They’re fun to make too – and you can do the whole thing in air fryer! Plus – I have a delicious shortcut to the best honey mustard dip – it goes perfect with these scotch eggs.
Air Fryer Avocado “Baked” Eggs are my new FAVORITE way to eat eggs! I literally ate them three times last week! It’s the perfect start to your morning and the creamy avocados are even better when you air fry them! Who knew?!
BONUS: #6! Air Fryer Deep “Fried” Deviled Eggs
On a trip to Atlanta, I had Deep Fried Deviled Eggs topped with bacon and hot sauce. I immediately thought – I can make these but I’m going to make them in my air fryer! Air Fried “Deep Fried” Deviled eggs are healthier even better than the originals!
Air Fryer Tools You Need
If you’re looking for things you need when you buy an air fryer – you don’t really need much. But here’s a few things I’ve found to be helpful!
- Pam Olive Oil Spray – You need a sprayer for olive oil. I tried more expensive ones and they clog and don’t really spray right. I bought this bottle at the grocery for like $3 and it works like a charm. And you can refill it with your own EVOO when it’s empty. Anytime you’re cooking something you want to BROWN, you’ll want to spritz it with olive oil.
- Mini Springform Pans – great for making cheesecake in the air fryer
- Parchment Paper Sheets – I like the ease of pulling out a sheet and I just fold it to the shape I need. These make sure nothing sticks. I only use it if I’ve got something I know will stick like this Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak.
- Silicone Tongs – I use these on the daily! They’re just amazing and they’re non-stick so they don’t put dents in the food or mess it up.
- Breading Trays – I bread a lot of things with flour, egg, panko when I’m air frying – especially veggies – so these breading trays have been great! My fav are these Jalapeno Fries.
- Meat Thermometer – This is just a kitchen must-have but it’s great for the Air Fryer as well. Checking your meat with an instant-read thermometer ensures perfect meals every time. This one is under $15 and works like a charm!
So there you have it – all my favorite Air Fryer tools and *SIX* ways to make eggs in your air fryer!