Stop the press – go buy some jalapenos right now and get the air fryer out!!! Air Fryer Jalapeno Fries are going to be your families new favorite!!! These are my new favorite! I ate 3 peppers in one sitting!!!
Veggies are just so easy in the air fryer and my boyfriend actually saw someone do these Jalapeno Fries battered and deep fried on TV and I said – oh I can air fry them and do them even better!!! And I did!!! So crunchy – not greasy – and then dipped in some Jalapeno Ranch – yes!!!!
How to make Fried Jalapenos?
With veggies – it’s very easy to start your air fryer journey – three breading trays – one with flour, one with beaten egg and one with panko. Now you can mix it up by seasoning your flour – but I decided to jazz up the panko by using Cilantro Lime Panko – omg – the difference is amazing!
Once your breading trays are set up – slice the top off your jalapenos and then cut them in half. Scoop out the centers and then cut in half again so you have 4 pieces for each jalapeno. Next up breading – flour – egg – panko.
Place your fries in the air fryer and spritz with olive oil spray. Air fry at 375 for 5 minutes – flip and spritz again – air fry 5 minutes more and you’re done! Be sure to use my Creamy Jalapeno Ranch for a dip – omg – it’s so good!!!!!
These Air Fryer Jalapeno Fries are just so good! I can’t get over it – I’m not a big spicy food person – but since you scrape out the inside ribs & seeds – they’re really not spicy. Now – if you want to make them spicier – add hot sauce to the eggs or even red pepper flakes – that way they stick. I loved them just the way they were!
What to serve with Jalapeno Fries?
I’ll share some dips and main dishes that I think would be great with these Air Fryer Jalapeno Fries:
- Creamy Jalapeno Ranch Dressing
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Maid Rite Sliders with Cheese
- Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin Sandwich
Air Fryer Jalapeno Fries
- 6 jalapenos
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1.5 cups cilantro lime panko
- 1 cup flour
- Cut tops off Jalapenos. Slice jalapenos in half lengthwise and remove ribs and seeds. Slice into 1/2" strips (4 per jalapeno)
- Rinse light with water so they're damp
- Set up breading stations: 1. flour2. eggs3. cilantro lime panko
- Take jalapeno strips through stations and place in air fryers so they're not touching
- Spritz with olive oil spray
- Air Fry at 375 for 5 min
- Flip, spritz and air fry for 5 min more
- Serve with Creamy Jalapeno Ranch Dressing