How to make quiche
Can quiche be frozen?
Yes! You can freeze before you bake by mixing the filling and freezing it in a ziploc or plastic container. I prefer to freeze after baking. I’ll slice it up and put it in freezer safe containers.
How to reheat quiche?
What to have with quiche?
Spring Veggie Quiche
- 1 pie crust
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 small zucchini
- 4 oz. mushrooms
- 1 bunch asparagus tops
- 1/2 cup diced ham
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella pearls
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups cream or half & half
- Salt & Pepper
How to cook Spring Veggie Quiche
- Set out pie crust – needs to be at room temperature. Preheat oven to 350.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Saute veggies until slightly softened – 3-4 minutes. (still with some crunch – they’ll cook more in the oven)
- Place cheese and veggies into pie crust.
- Whisk eggs, cream, salt & pepper in a bowl and pour over the cheese & veggies.
- Bake at 350, uncovered for 40 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool quiche for 10 minutes before serving.