This Breakfast Crunchwrap recipe is one of my fast food favorites! The crunchwrap has crispy hash browns, fluffy eggs, melty cheese, a creamy jalapeno sauce and either bacon or sausage. I went for bacon – because well – I love bacon!
What You Will ❤️ About a Breakfast Crunchwrap
- Copycat! This copycat Taco Bell Breakfast Crunchwrap tastes just like real thing – if not a whole lot better!
- Filling! This hand-held breakfast sandwich has everything you want for breakfast!
- Make it your Own! Change up the cheese or meat, add more sauce – everybody can make their own just the way they like it!
Breakfast Crunchwrap Ingredients
The Breakfast Crunchwrap recipe is pretty simple – scrambled egg, sausage or bacon, cheddar cheese, hashbrown patty, creamy jalapeno sauce and tortilla.
- 2 scrambled eggs
- 4 slices pre-cooked bacon – you could also use breakfast sausage patties
- 2 frozen hash brown patties
- 4 tbsp Mexican shredded cheese – you could also use Pepper Jack for more heat or a nacho cheese sauce
- 4 tbsp Jalapeno Ranch – you could also use your favorite Hot Sauce, Taco Sauce, etc
- 2 large flour tortillas (you’ll want the burrito-size)
- 2 small flour tortillas (the taco-size)
- non stick spray
- 1 tbsp butter
How to make a Breakfast Crunch Wrap
This homemade version of the Taco Bell Crunch Wrap is delicious and you can still make it in that signature shape! Here’s how to make it:
- Pre-cook ingredients:
- Scramble eggs (Baked Scrambled Eggs or Air Fried Scrambled Eggs)
- Fry Bacon
- Heat Hashbrown Patties
- On a cutting board, lay out large tortillas
- Layer hash brown patty, egg, bacon, cheese and jalapeño sauce in middle of large tortilla
- Lay smaller tortilla on top of ingredients stack
- Fold up excess sides of the large tortilla – one section at a time – and fold on top of the small tortilla to make a hexagon shape
- While holding the fold on top – spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray
- Place folded side down in air fryer basket
- Spread butter on top of crunch wrap
- Air fry at 350º for 5 minutes until top is crisp & golden brown
- Want to cook on stove top? Pan fry in a large skillet over medium heat with 1-2 tbsp butter or oil for 3 minutes on each side
- Serve and dip in nacho cheese sauce or sour cream and salsa!
How do I fold a crunchwrap?
The instructions are a little hard to explain but really easy to do.
When you have the large tortilla laid out – you put the toppings on and then put a small tortilla on top of that. Then you pull one side of the tortilla and in a circular motion fold it over the middle. The natural shape of the tortilla makes it a snap!
How do you store and reheat leftovers?
Store leftovers in an airtight container (I like these glass ones) in the refrigerator for up to a week. Reheat in the microwave for 1-2 minutes or in the air fryer at 300º for 5-6 minutes.
Other Handheld Breakfast Recipes
Copycat Breakfast Recipes
- 2 eggs scrambled
- 4 slices bacon pre-cooked
- 2 hashbrown patties
- 4 tbsp Mexican cheese shredded
- 4 tbsp Jalapeno ranch
- 2 large tortillas
- 2 small tortillas
- 1 tbsp butter
Leave a Reply