What is in a Crunchwrap?
How to fold a crunchwrap?
It’s hard to explain but really easy to do. When you have the large tortilla laid out – you put the toppings on and then put a small tortilla on top of that. Then you pull up the side of the tortilla and in a circular motion fold it over the middle. The natural shape of the tortilla makes it a snap!
After you get it folded over – give it a quick spray with non-stick spray and put it face down in the air fryer.
Don’t have an air fryer? You can also pan fry it in a skillet!
Other Delicious Breakfast Recipes:
Copycat Air Fryer Taco Bell Breakfast Crunchwrap
- 2 scrambled eggs
- 4 slices pre-cooked bacon
- 2 hashbrown patty
- 4 tbsp Mexican shredded cheese
- 4 tbsp Freddy’s Jalapeno Fry Sauce (or a Jalapeno Ranch, Hot Sauce, Taco Sauce, etc)
- 2 large tortilla
- 2 small tortilla
- non stick spray
- 1 tbsp butter
How to cook Copycat Air Fryer Taco Bell Breakfast Crunchwrap
- lay out large tortilla
- stack hash brown patty, egg, bacon and cheese in middle of large tortilla
- lay small tortilla on top of stack
- fold up excess sides of the large tortilla on top of the small tortilla to make a hexagon shape –
- while holding the fold on top – spray lightly with non-stick spray
- place folded side down in air fryer
- spread butter on top of crunchwrap
- air fry at 350 for 5 minutes