Air Fryer Fried Oreos are such a delicious melty chocolate treat – they have all the yum of the fair food delicacy but much less of the junk food factor! You’re going to be hard pressed to find something tastier for dessert or a snack.Jump to Recipe
After seeing these guys on TikTok, I decided to make air fryer fried oreos using Bisquick. All the deep-fried oreos I’ve had at the State Fair – were batter dipped and i just felt that would make the most authentic flavor. And – you CAN do a batter in the air fryer – if it’s thick!
Ingredients for Fried Oreos
You can do fried Oreos in your air fryer a couple of ways – there’s the “cheater” way by using crescent dough – or you can do a thick pancake batter. I decided to do the batter – it’s a little more mess – but it’s more authentic! Here’s what you need:
How do you air fry oreos?
Batter-dipped oreos are the way to go for me! I think they’re more similar to the fried kind that you get at the State Fair every summer. And the best part of this recipe is no messing with hot oil!
- Line air fryer with parchment and lightly spray with cooking spray
- If using an air fryer basket – it’s great to use the parchment with holes in it if you can
- If using an air fryer oven – line the tray or basket with the parchment
- Whisk together Bisquick, egg, milk and vanilla in a medium bowl.
- Using your fingers, dip cookies in batter, letting the excess drip back into the bowl.
- Place cookies on the parchment in a single layer without touching in the basket of the air fryer.
- Start by laying the oreo cookies in the four corners so the parchment doesn’t fly up during cooking.
- Depending on the size of your air fryer, you might need to make your air fryer oreos in batches
- Air fry at 350 for 6 minutes until golden brown
- Trim the edges from the cookies
- Dust the fried Oreos with powdered sugar just before serving.
Heck yeah! I’ve done Oreos on the Traeger wrapped in bacon – why not throw them in the air fryer too?
Yes definitely! You cut the crescent roll sheets, wrap your cookies and seal – then air fry.
Yes – they’re similar – you would just need to roll out the dough to make it large enough to wrap around the cookie.
350 degrees for just 6 minutes!
Store any leftover oreos in an airtight container. I would recommend refrigerating the leftovers.
Air fry at 350 degrees for 3 minutes
Other than reheating and eating them – you could also chop them up and put them in a milkshake or use them as a topping for ice cream!
What goes with Air Fried Oreos?
Other Oreo Recipes
- Traeger Smoked Bacon Wrapped Oreos
- Air Fryer Oreo Cheesecake
- Copycat IHOP Oreo Pancakes
- Love After Lockup Prison Fudge
Other TikTok Recipes
Quick And Easy Air Fryer Fried Oreos
- Line air fryer with parchment and lightly spray with cooking spraynonstick Butter-flavored spray
- Whisk together Bisquick, egg, milk and vanilla in a medium bowl.1 egg, 1/8 cup milk, 1 tsp vanilla, 1/2 cup Bisquick
- Using your fingers, dip cookies in batter, letting the excess drip back into the bowl.6 Megastuff Oreos
- Place cookies on the parchment in a single layer without touching. Start with the four corners so the parchment doesn’t fly up during cooking.
- Air fry at 350 for 6 minutes.
- Trim the edges from the cookies
- Dust the fried Oreos with powdered sugar just before serving.powdered sugar