Air Fryer Fried Oreos are such a delicious treat – they have all the yum of the fair food delicacy but much less of the junk food factor! You’re going to be hard pressed to find something tastier for dessert or a snack.Jump to Recipe
I decided to make air fryer fried oreos using Bisquick. All the ones I’ve had at the State Fair – were batter dipped and i just felt that would make the most authentic. And – you CAN do a batter in the air fryer – if it’s thick!
How do you air fry oreos?
There are two schools of thought for air fryer oreos: batter and crescent rolls. Crescent rolls are less messy and easier – cut the dough, wrap it and air fry.
Batter-dipped oreos are the way to go for me! I think they’re much more similar to the fried kind that I would get at the State Fair every summer. I had some Bisquick in the cupboard – and then you only need milk, vanilla and an egg!
After mixing your batter, dip each Oreo in the batter. I dipped by hand – it’s just easier to get your fingers in and make sure the whole cookie is coated.
Then set the batter-coated Oreos (I used mega-stuff) onto parchment paper in your air fryer – this way – no stick! Then air fry for 6 minutes and you’ve got tasty treats!
Heck yeah! I’ve done Oreos on the Traeger wrapped in bacon – why not throw them in the air fryer too?
Yes – I used a batter! With batter in the air fryer – it has to be thick so it won’t fly around. More details in the recipe!
It’s easiest to use crescent sheets rather than rolls. You just cut the sheets, wrap your cookies and seal – then air fry.
350 degrees for just 6 minutes!
What goes with Air Fried Oreos?
Other Oreo Recipes
- Traeger Smoked Bacon Wrapped Oreos
- Air Fryer Oreo Cheesecake
- Copycat IHOP Oreo Pancakes
- Love After Lockup Prison Fudge
Air Fryer Fried Oreos
- Line air fryer with parchment and lightly spray with cooking spray
- Whisk together Bisquick, egg, milk and vanilla in a medium bowl.
- Using your fingers, dip cookies in batter, letting the excess drip back into the bowl.
- Place cookies on the parchment in a single layer without touching. Start with the four corners so the parchment doesn’t fly up during cooking.
- Air fry at 350 for 6 minutes.
- Trim the edges from the cookies
- Dust the fried Oreos with powdered sugar just before serving.