Review: Panera Warm Grain Bowl – Are the Panera Warm Grain Bowls good?
What are the ingredients in the Panera Baja Warm Grain Bowl?
So I was looking for brown rice and red and white quinoa. Rather than buy all three, I found some in the freezer aisle! I got a bag of frozen and it heated up in less than 5 minutes in the microwave. Or Minute Rice sells a brown rice and quinoa in little cups as well that heat up in a minute.
Panera Copycat Recipes & Other Favorites
Copycat Panera Warm Grain Bowl – Baja
- 2 cups brown rice and quinoa
- 2 chicken breasts
- lemon/garlic marinade (My favorite!)
- 10 grape tomatoes, sliced
- black bean & corn salsa
- salsa verde
- 1/3 cup feta crumbles
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
How to cook Copycat Panera Warm Grain Bowl – Baja
- Marinate chicken breasts in your favorite citrus/garlic marinade overnight.
- Bake chicken breasts for 20 minutes at 350 until cooked to 165 degrees.
- During last ten minutes of baking, microwave frozen rice/quinoa for 4 minutes in a microwave safe bowl.
- Prep veggies: slice tomatoes and dice avocado
- When quinoa is cooked, divide between two serving bowls
- Remove chicken from oven and let rest for 5 minutes
- Top quinoa/argula with tomatoes, salsa and avocado
- Slice chicken and place on top of quinoa.
- Add a heaping spoonful of yogurt to the bowl
- Top with crumbled feta and salsa verde
Leave a Reply