This Creamy Turkey Pasta comes together super quicky with leftovers like turkey and mixed veggies! It’s super simple and is a great way to change up dinner! Plus – it’s so tasty – everybody will GOBBLE it up!
I’ve been making all sorts of turkey recipes (air fryer, smoked turkey, smoked turkey breast) and now I have bags of leftover turkey! What do I do with it all? I make sandwiches, casseroles, salads and wraps! This pasta bake is super simple to put together and changes up your leftover turkey into a whole new dish!
What’s in Creamy Turkey Pasta?
I always have these items on hand – so it’s great any time of the year! (Put that leftover turkey in the freezer and enjoy it later!)
- Egg noodles
- peas & carrots
- cream of mushroom soup
- sour cream
- crispy fried onions
How do you make Turkey Pasta?
It’s super simple to make – just about 10-15 minutes and it’s in the oven!
- Make your noodles according to package directions
- Melt butter in a skillet and saute mushrooms
- Take off the heat and add your peas & carrots
- Drain your noodles
- In the pasta pot – mix everything together (minus onions) – noodles, veggies, soup, sour cream & milk
- Spoon into a casserole dish
- Sprinkle crispy onions on top
- Bake for 20 min at 350
Tips, Tricks & FAQs
Yes – of course!! Both would be great – I’ve also used canned ham or canned tuna!
Yes – I’m personally addicted to mushrooms – so they go in everything. But this would be just as good with green beans, broccoli, cauliflower, etc. If you have leftovers from dinner – just throw them in! Or half a bag from the freezer!
Sure – again – I just love them! I eat half the can as soon as I open it! But yes – if you’re not a fan – you could top with crushed chips, breadcrumbs or nothing at all.
Yup! You can use any shape of egg noodle or even macaroni, bowtie, etc. Whatever you like!
Other ideas for Leftover Turkey
- Leftover Turkey Casserole (no pasta!)
- Leftover Sandwich
- Chicken Popper Wrap (I sub turkey all the time!)
What to serve with Creamy Turkey Pasta
Creamy Turkey Pasta with Leftovers!
- 1/2 bag egg noodles 2-3 cups dry
- 8 oz mushrooms sliced
- 1-2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup peas & carrots or any mixed veggies
- 2 cups cooked turkey diced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup crispy fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Boil noodles according to package directions1/2 bag egg noodles
- Heat skillet on medium high and melt butter1-2 tbsp butter
- When butter is melted, add mushrooms and saute for 3-4 min8 oz mushrooms
- Remove from heat, add peas & carrots and stir – just to defrost or reheat1 cup peas & carrots
- Drain noodles
- Mix noodles, turkey, mushrooms, peas & carrots, soup, sour cream and milk in the pan you made the noodles in2 cups cooked turkey, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1/4 cup sour cream, 1/2 cup milk
- Spoon mixture into a greased casserole dish
- Top with crispy fried onions1/4 cup crispy fried onions
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes
Leave a Reply