Air Fryer Frozen French Toast Sticks make a quick breakfast even quicker! It’s super easy to just pop them in and you’ve got breakfast in a few minutes!
What You Will ❤️ About French Toast Sticks in the Air Fryer
Making Frozen French Toast Sticks in the Air Fryer has advantages:
- Easier! Just drop them in the basket and push a button!
- Less Cleanup! Just rinse off the air fryer basket tray and your cleanup is done.
- Save Energy! Instead of heating up the whole oven – you’re only using a tabletop appliance!
- Less Oil! There’s no need for any cooking spray on these frozen french toast sticks!
This recipe was made using the Paula Deen Air Fryer.
Frozen French Toast Sticks Ingredients
Obviously – your main ingredient is the box of french toast sticks! You can add more toppings to make your french toast sticks tastes just like scratch-made french toast!
- Frozen French Toast Sticks
- Sprinkle of Cinnamon
- Toppings: Powdered Sugar, Syrup, Whipped Cream, Yogurt, Fresh Fruit like blueberries, raspberries or strawberries
How do I cook Frozen French Toast Sticks in an Air Fryer
- Place frozen french toast sticks in air fryer basket. Be sure to leave space between sticks and keep in a single layer.
- My air fryer comfortably fit 10 french toast sticks – I probably could have squeezed a couple more in but if you’re making a whole box you might need to cook in batches.
- No need for any oil spray!
- Air fry at 400º for 3 minutes
- Open the air fryer basket and flip the french toast sticks and sprinkle with cinnamon. Air fry an additional 4 minutes.
- Remove french toast sticks from air fryer and serve with powdered sugar or dip in maple syrup.
This post contains affiliate links which I make a little money on purchases. Thanks in advance! I am an Amazon associate as well as a member of other affiliate programs.
Tips, Tricks & FAQs
Yes! It’s great for frozen treats/snacks as well as entrees! My rule of thumb for frozen foods is same temp and half the time as the oven directions. You can always add time to cook a little more – but you cannot unburn something!
Yes definitely! I like using the air fryer because there’s less cleanup and it’s quicker! Plus – you’re just heating up your countertop appliance instead of the oven – which is great when cooking for 1-2.
Nope – pull right out of the freezer and put them in the air fryer!
Store leftovers in an airtight container and refrigerate up to a week. Reheat in air fryer for 4 minutes at 400º.
– Eggs are great with French Toast and I’ve made eggs 5 ways in the air fryer!
– You could also add sausage patties or links – if they’re refrigerated – add them when you flips your sticks. If they’re frozen, add them at the beginning.
– Fruit & yogurt are also great sides for french toast sticks!
I’ve tried quite a few brands and actually like the Kroger brand French Toast Sticks the best! They’re larger than the Eggo brand and cheaper!
Can I make French Toast from scratch in my air fryer?
Yes – if you’re wanting to cook more from scratch – you can definitely make french toast in your air fryer. I have a separate recipe for Air Fryer French Toast – but it’s just like normal skillet version. Use brioche bread and dip in egg mixture. You’ll just want to lay parchment paper in the air fryer so it doesn’t stick. More tips on the recipe! 😉
Here’s my ultimate list of best air fryer accessories – whether you have a basket- or oven-style! I’ve also included a price guide as well as my favorite recipes for those accessories.
More French Toast Recipes
More Air Fryer Frozen Food Recipes
More Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Frozen French Toast Sticks
- 10 Frozen French Toast Sticks
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- Place frozen french toast sticks in air fryer basket. Be sure to leave space between sticks and keep in a single layer.10 Frozen French Toast Sticks
- Air fry at 400º for 3 minutes
- Open the air fryer basket and flip the french toast sticks and sprinkle with cinnamon. Air fry an additional 4 minutes.1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- Remove french toast sticks from air fryer and serve with powdered sugar or syrup.