Olive Garden is one of my favorite restaurants and I’ve made copycat recipes for about half the menu! No need to search around – this is your one-stop-shop for all the best copycat Olive Garden recipes!
Soups & Salads
- House Salad – Olive Garden House Salad is literally the best restaurant salad! It has all your favorite veggies like olives, red onion, pepperoncini peppers and tomatoes and coated with that delicious and tangy Olive Garden Salad Dressing and I have that recipe to share with you as well!
- Pasta e Fagioli – This Olive Garden Pasta Fagioli recipe will have you feeling like you just walked into the garden of olives! It’s like an Italian version of chili with that signature ditalini pasta, Italian sausage, carrots, onion, celery, tomatoes, beans and so much more! This is a perfect copycat recipe and tastes exactly like the real thing.
- Minestrone Soup – Olive Garden Minestrone soup is one of their most famous soup recipes and it’s so delicious. This copycat version is full of vegetables like carrots, onions, celery, zucchini and tomatoes and even a little pasta – plus it’s ready in just 30 minutes!
- Gnocchi Soup – Okay – this isn’t an exact copycat of the Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup – but my friend Lizzy makes a delicious vegan version of their classic gnocci soup!
- Chicken Gnocchi Soup – This Copycat Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup Recipe is a comforting soup you can make in the comfort of your home with the familiarity of a restaurant classic. Shredded chicken, vegetables and herbs are mixed in a creamy broth alongside pillowy soft potato gnocchi. Serve this delicious soup with crusty bread to soak up all of those delicious juices.
- Zuppa Toscana – If you are looking for the perfect soup to make on a chilly winter day, this Skinny Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup will warm you right up. It’s made lighter than the restaurant version by swaping pork sausage with turkey sausage and swapping heavy cream with evaporated skim milk – but still has those delicious red potatoes and kale!
- Stuffed Ziti Fritta – Olive Garden is clearly one of my favorite restaurants and this Stuffed Ziti Fritta is my favorite appetizer! Cheese filled noodles fried and made to dip in alfredo & marinara – yum!
- Stuffed Mushrooms – Olive Garden Stuffed Mushrooms are one of their most popular appetizers and surprisingly easy to make at home! These delightful bites are stuffed with shrimp & scallops, cheese and breadcrumbs and is the perfect appetizer for a date night!
- Smoked Mozzarella Fonduta – This copycat Olive Garden Smoked Mozzarella Fonduta recipe has Italian cheeses and sour cream to make a creamy, hot cheese appetizer that you won’t be able to resist.
Famous Pasta Dishes
- Shrimp Scampi – Olive Garden Shrimp Scampi is such a classic Olive Garden recipe – with my favorite two ingredients: butter and garlic! This copycat recipe of a classic Italian dish is one of my favorite dishes and it’s such a delicious and light dinner – you’ll love it!!!! We’re also big asparagus fans and this is loaded with asparagus and sliced cherry tomatoes!
- Jumbo Stuffed Shells – Olive Garden Stuffed Shells are one of their most popular dishes and one of my most popular recipes! They’re cheesy, saucy and delicious – plus – easy to make!
- Chicken Alfredo – Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo is an easy pasta dinner and a delicious meal that the whole family will love. It’s creamy comfort food and is ready in just 15 minutes!
- Shrimp Alfredo – Olive Garden Shrimp Alfredo is an easy pasta dinner and a delicious meal that the whole family will love. It’s creamy comfort food and is ready in just 15 minutes!
- Chicken Margherita – Olive Garden Chicken Margherita features juicy chicken breasts topped with fresh tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, basil pesto and a lemon garlic sauce. This is one of my favorite recipes and it’s super simple to make!
- Chicken Scampi – I’ve been going to Olive Garden for at least 25 years and this Olive Garden Chicken Scampi has always been a favorite! You get seasoned chicken tenders, sauteed onions and bell peppers on top of angel hair pasta – all swimming in a garlic Parmesan cream sauce!
- Asiago Tortellini with Grilled Chicken – Olive Garden’s Asiago Tortelloni Alfredo with Grilled Chicken is so delicious! I even found the actual OG alfredo recipe (loads of Romano & Parmesan cheese) and it’s spot on! This recipe is so delicious and comforting! It’s perfect for a chilly winter night!
- Ravioli Carbonara – Olive Garden Ravioli Carbonara is a creamy and delicious dish! Loads of cheese ravioli coated in this delicious alfredo carbonara sauce topped with smoky bacon pieces, more cheese and a crunchy topping!
- Steak Gorgonzola Pasta – This Steak Pasta is bathed in a creamy Parmesan sauce, studded with sundried tomatoes and spinach, and topped with steak medallions, gorgonzola cheese, and a drizzle of balsamic for a gorgeous synergy of flavors and textures.
- Meat Sauce – Olive Garden is one of my favorite restaurants and I love to recreate their dishes at home and this recipe for their Meat Sauce is spot on! It’s rich, thick and meaty perfection with ground beef & Italian sausage!
- Creamy Mushroom Sauce – Copycat Olive Garden Creamy Mushroom Sauce takes their classic Alfredo sauce and lightens it up a touch with the addition of lots of mushrooms! It’s a perfect weeknight dinner since it’s ready in about 10 minutes! This mushroom sauce makes an appearance on their “all you can eat” pasta menu from time to time – but now – you can have it whenever you want!
- Fettuccine Alfredo – OG is known for pasta and the Olive Garden Alfredo sauce is simply perfection. The first time I made this – I was transported back to all those times I went with my best friend in college and craving salad & breadsticks! Loaded with Parmesan & Romano cheeses – it’s the best!
I hope you enjoy this comprehensive list of Olive Garden copycat recipes! I’ll keep adding to it as I create more recipes!