Loaded fries like these Buffalo Chicken Fries are always a favorite when you go OUT so why not have them at home???? They’re easy to make and you can load up on the toppings even more! I loaded these with cheese, buffalo chicken, celery, blue cheese and blue cheese dressing – and yes there were fries under there too!
The Buffalo Chicken Fries are a great appetizer for any gathering – or as a main dish for you and the family! Pair it with a salad and you’ve got a meal! I love making them myself so i can put as much bleu cheese crumbles and dressing as I want on them. I also LOVE adding the thinly sliced celery – it added such a clean crunch!
How do you make Buffalo Chicken Fries?
- First up – bake or air fry your french fries – get them about 90% done
- Next – move them closer to each other so they’re all touching – either on a pizza pan or even in a baking dish
- While fries are baking, shred chicken – I used meat from my Whole Chicken in an Air Fryer recipe – but you can also do the Whole Chicken in a Crock Pot – or use rotisserie chicken
- Toss chicken in buffalo sauce and set aside
- Remove the fries from the oven – and top with mozzarella cheese and buffalo chicken
- Place back in the oven for 5 minutes until cheese melts
- Remove from oven and top with bleu cheese, celery and blue cheese dressing
What other Loaded Fries can you make?
I love loaded fries and these are no exception – but you can do lots of other takes on it too! Here are a few of my favorite:
- Garlic Parmesan Aioli Fries
- Copycat Cheeseburger Fries
- OR make your own Jalapeno Ranch for dipping!
What to serve with Loaded Fries?
- California Chicken Salad (leave off the chicken if you want – the fruit would be so refreshing with the spicy buffalo sauce)
- Air Fryer Jalapeno Fries
- Grilled Cheese Salad
Buffalo Chicken Fries
- 1 bag frozen waffle fries
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2/3 cup buffalo sauce
- 3 cups shredded chicken
- 1/3 cup bleu cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup celery finely sliced
- 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing
- heat fries in oven at 425 for 20 minutes on a cookie sheet or pizza pan to get them crispy
- once fries are done – move them closer to each other so they’re all touching
- toss chicken in 1/3 cup buffalo sauce and set aside
- sprinkle on mozzarella cheese
- sprinkle buffalo chicken over top of the fries
- place back in the oven for 5 minutes until cheese melts
- remove from oven
- sprinkle with bleu cheese, celery and blue cheese dressing
Leave a Reply