Wedge Salad Dip is a great way to party up your favorite salad! Grab the chips and every bite will taste just like a Wedge Salad. You’ll get creamy dressing, crunchy lettuce, smoky bacon, fresh tomatoes and – of course – BLUE CHEESE!
What You Will ❤️ About Wedge Salad Dip
- Classic Flavors – all the flavors you love in a classic wedge salad – but you get to add chips!
- Fresh – So many dips are heavy – because of the fresh veggies – every bite has crunch and freshness
- Easy – There’s nothing easier – no mixing – just layer and eat!
Wedge Salad Dip Ingredients
The ingredients are everything that’s in a traditional Wedge salad: ranch dip, lettuce, tomatoes, bacon and bleu cheese crumbles.
- 12 oz Buttermilk Ranch Dip – I like to use a base dip and there’s not usually a blue cheese style so I went with ranch and then added a load of blue cheese!
- 1/2 cup iceberg lettuce – you could sub out romaine lettuce as it’s got the same crunch
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes – you can use cherry tomatoes or even diced tomatoes
- 3 slices bacon – try and use thick cut bacon strips, cooked and diced (you can even make it in the air fryer)
- 1/3 cup blue cheese – grab that blue cheese and crumble it up – or buy the precrumbled
- Make Your Ranch Dip – make your own ranch dip by mixing ranch dressing mix with sour cream, mayonnaise and cream cheese
- Avocado – Dice up ripe avocado and add to toppings
- Hard Boiled Egg – I love a hard boiled egg on a salad and it’s great in this dip as well
- Onion – finely diced red onion adds a nice bite to this dip as well!
How to Make Wedge Salad Dip
- In a shallow dish, spoon out ranch dip
- Spread chopped lettuce over ranch
- Sprinkle sliced tomatoes, crumbled bacon and crumbled blue cheese on top of lettuce
- Optional: sprinkle with chives for a little extra bite of onion flavor
- Serve with Ruffles or thick tortilla chips!
More Delicious Dip Recipes
Fun Party Appetizers
My Favorite Salad Recipes
Wedge Salad Dip
- 12 oz Buttermilk Ranch Dip
- 1/2 cup iceberg lettuce chopped
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes sliced
- 3 slices bacon cooked, crumbled
- 1/3 cup blue cheese crumbled
- In a shallow dish, spoon out ranch dip12 oz Buttermilk Ranch Dip
- Spread chopped lettuce over ranch1/2 cup iceberg lettuce
- Sprinkle sliced tomatoes, crumbled bacon and crumbled blue cheese on top of lettuce1/2 cup grape tomatoes, 3 slices bacon, 1/3 cup blue cheese
- Serve with Ruffles or a thick salty chip!