Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Patties are the best quick dinner!!! Grab some buns – grab some chicken patties out of the freezer and in 10-12 min – you’ve got a quick dinner on the table!
Making frozen foods in the air fryer is one of the most popular uses for it and it’s where most people start when they get an air fryer! I’ve made everything from Pizza Rolls to French Fries and Chicken Wings and everything in between!
This is such a quick and easy dinner – this is how I made my chicken sandwiches:
- Frozen chicken patties – I like Mrs. Fowler’s Chicken Patties – good flavor!
- Brioche buns – hey – go all out and use Brioche buns! Fancy sammich time!
- Heinz Kranch – it’s new (it’s a mashup of Ketchup & Ranch)!!! (They have other flavors too – like BuffaRanch)
- You can also make your own Raising Cane’s Sauce – that’s always good!
- Lettuce leaves – I always buy a small package of lettuce leaves – just for sandwiches
- Bacon – I air fried bacon the night before and reheated it with the chicken patties for my sammiches!
How to air fry frozen chicken patties?
- Place your frozen chicken patties in a single layer in your air fryer
- Cook them at 375 degrees for 10 minutes – flip half way thru
- I threw in waffle fries with 2 patties and cooked at the same temp & time – perfection!
- I also reheated some air fried bacon for the last 3-4 min
- Add your buns for the last 2 min if you’d like them warmed – you can separate and set them on top of the patties.
- Make your sammich!
What to serve with frozen chicken patties?
- Raising Cane’s Chicken Sauce
- Ranch Dill Pickles
- Shortcut this Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan by using a chicken patty instead of fresh chicken!
- Dice & add buffalo sauce for these Buffalo Chicken Nachos
More Frozen Foods to make in your Air Fryer
Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Patties
- Place frozen chicken patties in air fryer basket.
- Cook at 375 degrees F for 10-12 minutes. Flip over half way through cooking.
- If making two patties, throw your french fries in too! Same time and temp
- Separate buns and lay on top of patties to warm for last 2 minutes