Plus these easy buffalo cauliflower bites are so simple and fun to make! They’re a great appetizer or side dish – what a way to get the kids to eat cauliflower!
How to make buffalo cauliflower wings in the air fryer
This is the easiest recipe you’ll find! I chopped up 1/2 head of cauliflower (this serves 2 people – use the whole head if you have a larger family). Then coat the pieces in your favorite buffalo wing sauce – I prefer to use a wing sauce over a straight Buffalo sauce like Frank’s Red Hot – I think it’s a little creamier and coats better. Then toss the pieces in panko breading – I like panko better because it’s chunkier and gets VERY crispy! Then it goes into the air fryer!
Cauliflower is pretty hearty so it takes a while in the air fryer – but it’s still got a nice crunch to it. Your family and friends will love the outcome of this tasty air fried buffalo cauliflower!
How to make buffalo cauliflower bites crispy
Making buffalo cauliflower crispy is so easy! It’s all about the panko. Panko is made from bread without crusts and is ground into big flakes and they don’t absorb oil and stay crunchy! I use Panko ALL THE TIME with my air fryer – it’s the best! Plus – because I’m using the wing sauce as the coating – this recipe has no flour and no egg!
What to pair with buffalo cauliflower?
Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
How to cook Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
- chop cauliflower into bite size pieces
- toss cauliflower bites in buffalo sauce
- place panko in a gallon size bag
- using tongs place cauliflower bites into bag and toss to coat
- remove coated bites and place in air fryer
- air fry at 400 for 10 minutes
- lightly turn cauliflower pieces – be careful not to loosen coating
- air fry at 400 for 10 minutes more
- serve with a big bowl of ranch